etechnoschool is No. 1 Leading training Institute in Delhi offering classroom training on Java, J2EE, .NET and Oracle.
APEC is No. 1 Leading training Institute in Delhi offering classroom training on Java, J2EE, .NET and Oracle
Project Training Get Trained from anywhere with an Internet connection. Instructors teach students in a classroom and you can attend these courses online in real-time also. Includes demonstrations & hands-on lab sessions.
We have the best faculty with excellent Lab Infrastructure along with detailed course material.
Your team trained at your company premises. Learn content tailored to match your organization specific needs. You set the date & time and we deliver it.
We offer most of the course online with virtual classroom to serve the IT aspirants.
APEC gives you hands-on learning on how to use it to analyze, visualize and present data, create a web-mapping app, desktop app, web scraper etc. Python has been gaining popularity and has the potential to become the programming language of choice for both individuals and enterprises going forward. Today, a large number of organizations are migrating and transitioning to Python.
o Add more features in an app quickly and easily
o Helps cut development costs
- In-house certification
• Python Developer
• Technical Lead – Python
• Automation Developer – Python
• Python Application Developer
• Python Engineer
• What is Python?
• History of Python
• Why Python?
• Versions of Python
• Applications of Python.
The Python Environment
• Installing Python and setting path
• Python Documentation
• Implementing Python(Python Editors and IDE’s)
• Basic Syntax
• Running a Python Script
• Python Scripts on UNIX/Windows/MAC
• Keywords, Datatypes
• Variables, Assigning values to variables
• Multiple assignments
• Space Indentation
• print( ),type( ), id( ) functions
• Reading input : input( ) and raw_input() functions
• Type conversions
• Number systems representations and conversions
• What is String?
• Single-Quoted and Triple-quoted string literals
• String Indexing and Slicing
• Working with String Functions
• Working with String Methods
• Arithmetic Operators
* Relational Operators
• Logical Operators
* Assignment Operators
• Bitwise Operators
• Membership Operators
• Identity Operators.
• Conditional Statements (Simple if, if…else, if…elif…, elif ladder)
• pass statement in Python
• Looping Statements (while loop, while … else, for loop, infinite loop, nested loops)
• using break and continue inside a loop
Collections in Python
• Creating a list
• Adding/deleting/updating list elements
• Indexing and Slicing
• Working with functions and methods
• Working with matrices
• List comprehension
• Creating tuple
• Adding/deleting/updating tuple elements
• Tuple indexing and slicing
• Working with tuple functions and methods
• Set: what is Set, creating Set
• Set Operations : Union, Intersection, minus etc
• Working with set functions and methods
• What is dict object, creating dict object
• Adding/deleting/updating dict elements
• Working with dictionary functions and methods
• Defining a function, Calling a function
• Passing parameters and returning values
• Default parameters
• Keyword parameters
• Variable parameters
• Call by reference
• Lambda functions in Python
Modular Programming in Python
• What is a module?
• Creating user defined module
• The import statement
• Module search path
• from … Import
• Module Aliases,dir() and help() functions
• Working with Standard modules(math, random, datetime,os and sys
Packages in Python
• What is a package?
• Creating user defined package
• Importing packages
• Opening a file, Closing a file
• Writing data to files
• Reading a data from files
• tell(), seek() functions
• About O-O programming
• Defining classes
• Creating object
• Class methods and data
• Static methods
• Private methods
• Constructors and Destructors(Garbage Collection in Python)
• Inheritance, Types of inheritance
• Polymorphism (overloading and overriding)
• Data Abstraction in Python
Errors and Exception Handling
• Syntactical, Runtime and Logical Errors
• What is Exception?
• Need of Exception handling
• Predefined Exceptions
• try, except, finally keywords
• Handling multiple exceptions
• Nested exceptions
• User-defined Exceptions
Multithreading in Python
• What is a Thread?
• Threading module
• Controlling thread execution
• Threads synchronization using locking mechanism
• What is regular expression?
• Wild card characters
• Using re module
• Grouping, match
• Search functions
• matching v/s searching
• sub() function, splitting a string
• Basics of database(SQL and NoSQL databases)
• Connecting to a database
• Executing SQL queries
• Transaction management.
Advanced concepts in python