etechnoschool is No. 1 Leading training Institute in Delhi offering classroom training on Java, J2EE, .NET and Oracle.
etechnoschool is No.1 leading training institute in delhi offering weekend training in Java, J2EE, .NET and Oracle.
Project Training Get Trained from anywhere with an Internet connection. Instructors teach students in a classroom and you can attend these courses online in real-time also. Includes demonstrations & hands-on lab sessions.
We have the best faculty with excellent Lab Infrastructure along with detailed course material.
Your team trained at your company premises. Learn content tailored to match your organization specific needs. You set the date & time and we deliver it.
We offer most of the course online with virtual classroom to serve the IT aspirants.
data structure is a specialized format for organizing and storing data. In computer science, a data structure is a particular way of organizing data in a computer so that it can be used efficiently. Data structure types include the array, the file, the record, the table, the tree, and so on. Any data structure is designed to organize data to suit a specific purpose so that it can be accessed and worked with in appropriate ways.
Data structures provide a means to manage large amounts of data efficiently for uses such as large databases and internet indexing services. Usually, efficient data structures are key to designing efficient algorithms. Data structures can be used to organize the storage and retrieval of information stored in both main memory and secondary memory. Different kinds of data structures are suited to different kinds of applications, for example, relational databases commonly use B-tree indexes for data retrieval, while compiler implementations use hash tables to look up identifiers.
- In-house certification
- Developer – Datastructures
- Analyst – Datastructures
- L2 support – Datastructures
• Definition of Data Structures
• Importance of Data Structures
• Types of Data Structures
• Basic operations performed on a Data Structure
• Data Structure Representation
• Stack Definition
• Stack as a LIFO list
• Applications of Stacks
• Operations on Stacks
• Stack implementation using arrays
• Stack implementation using linked lists
• Queue Definition
• Application of Queues
• Differences between Stacks & Queues
• Operation of Queue
• Circular Queue
• Priority Queue
• Double Ended Queue
• Queue implemented with Pointers
• What is a Linked List
• Advantages of Linked List over an Array
• Applications of Linked List
Types of Linked Lists
• Singly Linked Lists
• Operations on Singly Linked List
• Doubly Linked Lists
• Operations on Doubly Linked Lists
• Circular Linked Lists
• Circular Single Linked Lists
• Circular Double Linked Lists
• Basic Terminology
• Root Node
• Leaf Node
• Parent Node
• Child Node
• Height or depth of a tree
• Implementation of Binary Trees
• Node Insertion
• Node Deletion
• Binary Search Trees
• Traversing a Binary Tree
• Need and Importance of Sorting
• Selection Sort
• Bubble Sort
• Insertion Sort
• Merge Sort
• Quick Sort
• Need of searching
• Type of searching
• Linear Search
• Binary Search