Best Python training at APEC gives you hands-on learning on how to use it to analyze, visualize and present data, create a web-mapping app, desktop app, web scraper etc. Python has been gaining popularity and has the potential to become the programming language of choice for both individuals and enterprises going forward. Today, a large number of organizations are migrating and transitioning to Python.
o Add more features in an app quickly and easily
o Helps cut development costs
- In-house certification
• Python Developer
• Technical Lead – Python
• Automation Developer – Python
• Python Application Developer
• Python Engineer
• What is Python? The Birth of Python
• History of Python
• Features of Python
• Versions of Python
• Applications of Python.
The Python Environment:
• Installation of Python
• Python Documentation
• Getting Help
• How to develop python applications/projects
• Python Editors and IDE’s
• Basic Syntax
• Running a Python Script
• Python Scripts on UNIX/Windows.
• Keywords, Data Types
• Variables, assign values to variables
• multiple assignments
• Space Indentation
• Quotes, Comments
• Print( ),Type( ), Id( )
• Functions Input( )
• Raw input() functions
• How to read the data from keyboard
• Type conversions
• Number systems
• Mutable and Immutable objects.
• What is String? Single-quoted string literals
• Triple-quoted string literals
• String Indexing, String Slicing
• Working with String Functions
• Working with String Methods
• Arithmetic Operators, Relational Operators
• Logical Operators, Assignment Operators
• Short Hand Assignment Operators
• Bitwise Operators
• Membership Operators
• Identity Operators.
• About Flow Control
• Conditional Statements
• (Simple if, if…else, if…elif…)
• Looping Statements (while loop, while … else, for loop, infinite loop, nested loops)
• List: what is list
• creating list
• accessing/deleting/updating list elements
• slicing and matrix
• working with built-in list functions and mthods.list comprehension?
Tuples: what is tuple, creating tuple
• accessing/deleting/updating tuple elements
• indexing, slicing and matrix
• working with built-in tuple functions and methods?
Dictionaries and Sets:
• Set: what is Set, creating Set
• working with built-in set functions and methods
• what is dictionary, creating dictionary
• accessing/deleting/updating dictionary elements
• working with built-in dictionary functions and mthods, dictionary comprehension.
• Defining a function, Calling a function
• Function Parameters
• Returning Values
• Variables scope, Call by value
• Call by reference
• Passing collections to a function
• passing functions to function
• Lambda function.
• What is a module?
• Creating user defined module
• Setting path
• The import statement
• Module search path
• From … Import
• Module Aliases,Dir function
• Working with Standard modules(Math, Random, Date and time,Os and sys, String,….).
Errors and Exception Handling:
• Syntax Errors, What is Exception?
• Need of Exception handling
• Predefined Exceptions
• Predefined Exceptions Hierarchy
• Except, try, finally clause
• Handling Multiple Exceptions
• User defined Exceptions, Raise
• assert statements.
• Opening a file, Closing a file
• Writing data to files
• Reading a data from files
• Tell(), Seek() functions
• About OO programming
• Defining Classes
• Creating object
• Class methods and data
• Static methods
• Private methods
• Inheritance, Types of inheritances
• Polymorphism (over loading & over riding)
• Data hiding.
• What is regular expression?
• Wild card characters
• Forming regular expressions
• Character classes
• Greedy matches
• Grouping, Match
• Search functions
• matching v/s searching
• Sub function splitting a string
• Replacing text
• Defining a thread
• starting a thread
• Threading module
• Threads synchronization
• multithreaded priority queue.
• Basics of database
• Executing queries
• Transaction management.
Advanced concepts in python:
• Math’s and sciences (Numpy, scipy, matplotlib),
• Data analysis (pandas),
• Network Programming (Socket module, twisted module, Client and server),
• Testing (selenium),
• Web scraping (Beautiful soup, Python web, Mechanize),
• GUI programming (tkinter programming, pyGtk, PyQt),